Thursday, November 1, 2012

It is almost 1:30 in the morning and I was sitting here thinking about how good our God is.  Often times we just do not understand Gods timing.  We need to really understand this.  By habit or our sinful nature, we are such a selfish bunch.  Many times we think that when we are doing something we "feel" is the right thing, and it may well be, God is silent. We ask our-self why.  It is only down the road when we look back & those times just were not the right time to Gods timing.  Tonight as I look back at a very low point in my life, I fully understand.  At that time however, I fought with God ever inch of the way.

Our ministry is very young & when I reflect on the last few months, I am in awe in how my Savior has worked everything with this ministry.  The timing, the connections, the missed connection all just played according to his plan.  There were people that I thought were a perfect fit, but God had a better idea.  It did not make sense to me at the time why someone would not want to be involved, but God again gave us what we needed.  I need to learn that He is in control and will give us what we need, when we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment